“The back-to-school season is the most exciting time of the year for Staples employees as we build relationships with our customers to empower them to succeed and inspire them in the months ahead,” said Wanda WalkdenHead of Human Resources and Communications, Staples Canada/Wholesale office. “We strive to recruit top talent to inspire our customers and our communities, while helping our employees develop and grow. †
Staples employs more than 11,000 people Canada in different functions and locations. The company is present in all provinces, the Northwest Territories and yukon† All locations are looking for a multitude of vacancies.
By joining Staples, you can enjoy many benefits, including:
- Partner support: Staples offers many wellness benefits designed to support the physical, mental and financial well-being of employees. This includes an employee and family utility, employer-contributed retirement savings plans, performance bonuses, employee discounts, and more.
- Diversity, equity and inclusion: Staples is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment where every employee can bring in their true personality. Staples employees can join corporate resource groups; they are employee-based groups for employees that focus on a variety of diversity, equality and inclusion initiatives through partnerships, outreach and education.
- Learning and development opportunities: At Staples, learning and development is a priority for all employees with a variety of cross-departmental training opportunities in addition to leadership development programs to promote professional growth.
- Educational support: Each year, scholarships are awarded through the Staples Annual Scholarship Program to associates or their children in post-secondary education. The company also offers tuition reimbursement for full-time employees who are undergoing training.
- Power to change things: Every year, Bureau en Gros employees work together with organizations such as the MAP Center and support local charities (eg, back-to-school school supplies), and continue our commitment to communities across the country. Canada†
All 300 stores and supply chain, call centers, sales teams, print and technology centers and office locations across the country are participating in the national recruiting campaign; visit careers.staples.ca for more information and to find the perfect position near you.
As regards Staples Canada/Wholesale office
Staples Canada/Bureau en Gros is the company of working and learning. With a focus on community, inspiration and service, the company strives to be a dynamic and inspiring partner for all customers who visit its 300 stores and staples.ca. The company has two sub-brands that support its corporate clients, Bureau and Gros Preferred for small businesses and Staples Professional for medium and large businesses, as well as six co-working studios in Toronto† Kelowna† Oakville and Ottawa under the Staples Studio banner. staples/Bureau en Gros is proud to partner with the MAP Center as part of its campaign On an equal footingwhich aims to address inequalities in communities around the world Canada and create a just future for all. Visit staples.com for more information or follow @BureauenGros on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
SOURCE Staples Canada ULC
For more information: Kathleen Stelmach, Staples Canada/Bureau en Gros, 905-737-1147 extension 578, [email protected]† Noah Gomberg, Golin, 647-475-4721, [email protected]