posted on 06/08/2022 15:50
A man was arrested after threatening his companion at the Plano Piloto bus station. The act was committed by the Military Police of the Federal District (PMDF), around 8:50 p.m. this Tuesday (7/6). According to the victim’s account, the accused had already attempted his life, on the 16th, when he allegedly set fire to his residence in Ceilândia.
According to the company, an ostensive General Police (POG) team was carrying out preventive work at the bus station when it received a request for help from a woman, who said she had been threatened by her ex-boyfriend. After the victim indicated the characteristics of the attacker, the police began to patrol and managed to find him near the station.
Upon approach, a dagger was found in the man’s waist. In addition, a portion of marijuana was also seized. The man was arrested and taken to the women’s police station.
See below how and where to seek help in the Federal District for domestic violence:
– Call 190: Military Police of the Federal District (PMDF). A vehicle is immediately dispatched to the scene. Service available 24 hours a day, every day. Free call.
– Call 197: Civil Police of the Federal District (PCDF).
WhatsApp: (61) 98626-1197
– Call 180: Women’s Assistance Centre, channel of the National Secretariat for Women’s Policies. The service registers and transmits complaints of violence against women to the competent bodies of the organs, as well as complaints, suggestions and compliments on the functioning of the assistance services. Reporting can be done anonymously, 24 hours a day, every day. Free call.
– Special police stations for assistance to women (Deam): open 24 hours a day, every day.
Dream 1: Prevent, suppress and investigate crimes against women in all of DF, except Ceilândia.
Address: EQS 204/205, Asa Sul.
Telephones: 3207-6172 / 3207-6195 / 98362-5673
Dream 2: Prevent, suppress and investigate crimes against women in Ceilândia.
Address: St. M QNM 2, Ceilandia
Telephones: 3207-7391 / 3207-7408 / 3207-7438
– Ministry of Women, Family and Human Rights
Whatsapp: (61) 99656-5008 – 24 hour channel
– Federal District Women’s Secretariat
WhatsApp: (61) 99415-0635
– Public Ministry of the Federal District and Territories (MPDFT)
Prosecutors in the administrative regions of the DF
Address: Eixo Monumental, Praça do Buriti, Lote 2, Room 144, MPDFT Headquarters
Telephones: 3343-6086 and 3343-9625
– Office of the Public Defender of the Federal District
Legal Support Center for the Defense of Women (Nudem)
Address: Forum José Júlio Leal Fagundes, Sector of Multiple Activities South, Section 3, Lots 4/6, BL 4 Telephones: (061) 3103-1926 / 3103-1928 / 3103-1765
WhatsApp (61) 999359-0032
– Pro-victim centers
End. : Shopping Popular de Ceilândia – Espaço na Hora
(61) 9 8314-0620 – Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
End. : Youth Porch Lúcio Costa QELC – Lúcio Costa
(61) 9 8314-0619 – Time 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
End. : Block 05, Set 03, Special Zone D – Construction Park
(61) 9 8314-0622 – Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Fin.: Forum of Judge Lúcio Batista Arantes, 1st floor, rooms 111/114
(61) 9 8314-0611 / 3103-2405 – Hours: 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Recanto das Emas
End. : Citizenship Station – Céu das Artes, Block 113, Special Zone 01
61) 9 8314- 0613 – Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
End: Rodoferroviária Station, North Wing, Room 04 – Brasília/DF
(61) 98314-0626 / 2104-4288 / 4289
Address: Praça dos Direitos, Quadra 203 – Del Lago II (61) 9 8314-063208:00 to 17:00
(61) 9 8314-0632 – Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
End. : Regional Administration of Taguatinga – Espaço da Mulher – Praça do Relógio
In addition, the Ministry of Justice and Citizenship (SEJUS) has established a new number, 125, to receive reports of violations of the rights of children and adolescents in the Federal District. The call is free and the service is provided by the Coordination of the Complaints System for Violation of the Rights of Children and Adolescents – CIDECA.