At holiday religious of corpus ChristiThursday (16), the population will not fail to count on essential services in priority areas such as health, sanitation, transport, social assistance, security and others. Friday (17) will be an optional point day in the municipal public offices, established by decree n ° or on the teams.
Find out what will work, where and when
– Thursday (16), public holiday – at the Roulotte des Vaccins, at the Fenadoce Event Center, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
– Friday (17), optional municipal point – at the Roulotte des Vaccins, at the Fenadoce Events Center, from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
– Saturday (18) – at Trailer da Vacina, at the Fenadoce Events Center, from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m., and at Casa da Vacina, at Rua General Neto, 1.707, next to Ceron, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
* Pelotas Emergency Room (PSP) – 24 hour operation at Rua Barão de Santa Tecla, 834.
* Urgent Care Unit (UPA) Areal – 24-hour service at Avenida Ferreira Viana, 2231.
* Emergency mobile service (Samu) – 24 hour service. Contact by phone 192.
* Basic Immediate Care Unit (Ubai) Navegantes –– will not be available from Thursday to Sunday.
* Basic Immediate Care Unit (Ubai) Lindoia – closed Thursday to Sunday.
* Basic Health Units (UBS) – will be closed from Thursday to Sunday.
* Regional Blood Center – there will be no blood collection from Thursday to Sunday, return on Monday at 7:30 am. The distribution area of local and regional hospitals will remain open 24 hours a day.
– The central and neighborhood pharmacy – will not open from Thursday to Sunday.
* Emergencies – can be reported by telephones 115, (53) 3025.3967 and (53) 3025.3797.
* Garbage collection – recyclable and organic waste will be collected on the usual days and times.
* Ecopoints – will be closed on Thursdays. On Friday and Saturday, they will be open from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
* Public service at the headquarters – will be closed Thursday to Sunday, returning normally on Monday (20), from 8am to 5pm.
* The market will be open every day from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Pit servicing will be at the discretion of the owners.
* Thursday – open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
* Friday – open from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
* Free fairs – will not take place on Thursdays. Friday, they will be normal, at the same times and places.
Large animal hostel
* On call 24 hours a day to recover horses released on the public highway or respond to complaints of mistreatment. Contacts by phone and WhatsApp (53) 99159.7253.
Kennel and cattery
*The Municipality’s kennel and cattery, located at BR-392, km 71, will be open for service from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m., Corpus Christi holidays and optional Fridays.
* Urban and rural buses – on Thursday (16) public holiday, the collectives will run according to the Sunday timetable. Friday, normal hours.
The tables can be consulted on the websites www.pratipelotas.com.br and www.empresasantacruz.com.br.
* Intercity buses – on Corpus Christi holidays and Fridays, the ticket area will maintain normal hours of 4:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. The Parcel Sector will be open from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Thursday and from 7 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. on Friday. The Société de la Gare Routière (Eterpel) will provide additional buses if necessary to meet passenger demand over the long weekend.
* Casa de Passagem – located at the headquarters of the Social Assistance Reference Center (Cras) São Gonçalo, Rua Dona Darci Vargas, 212, Navegantes, will be open 24 hours a day. Telephone: (53) 3279.3154.
* Pop Center – closed Thursday to Sunday. On Friday, users will have lunch at the Popular Restaurant.
* Popular restaurant – will not operate on bank holiday Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays. On Friday, he will maintain his usual public service.
* Civil defense – 24 hour service. Telephone 153 (Central Municipal Guard forwards requests).
* Municipal Guard – effective on duty for 24 hours. Phone 153.
* Transit agents – uninterrupted working hours. Contacts with the Service Center by telephone (53) 3227.5402 or (53) 99118.8402.