Born from the imagination of French entrepreneur Emmanuel Beguier, the NFTouring project aims to bring car and game enthusiasts together around a great app. How ? By betting on blockchain and NFTs. We invite you to discover this French project, whose launch is scheduled for early 2023.
You may know Sorare, the famous football game based on the blockchain and NFTs where you collect player cards to participate in matches and win rewards… NFTouring is a brand new French project inspired to bring car enthusiasts together around a great app with many functions. Warm up the engines, the launch is scheduled for the beginning of the year 2023.
A blockchain-based social network and game
The main goal of the NFTouring application is to create a solid community of beautiful car enthusiasts, collectors and other “car spotting” enthusiasts. To this end, it will provide a social network where all enthusiasts can discuss their latest acquisitions, the cars of their dreams, the new models of supercars… Basically, they will be able to discuss anything directly or indirectly related to the automotive world. . But beware, NFTouring will not offer a classic social network. It will be based on the Lens protocol to offer a fully decentralized platform. A strong choice that guarantees users full control over their private data and the content they post.
The other novelty of NFTouring is a “play-and-earn” game inspired by the famous card game Touring, the predecessor of the French Mille Bornes. It is at this point that the project takes on Sorare’s air of the car. Simply put, users can regularly participate in different types of races, with more or less attractive rewards. For this they will first have to purchase a car in the form of an NFT. Depending on their level and rarity, vehicles allow you to participate in different types of races. They can also be modified using NFTs to modify elements such as the rims or the engine for better performance.
The game is based on twenty playing cards, which are divided into four categories:
- speed cards ranging from 50 to 300 km that allow players to progress in races;
- attack cards to make your opponents lose time in the race (collision, flat tire, out of gas, oil slick);
- defense cards make it possible to cancel the attacks of other competitors (repair, refueling, spare wheel, active ESP);
- Bonus cards that make you impervious to attacks for a certain period of time (“safety car”, driving ace, indestructible, “pit stop”).
Supercars offered to holders of certain NFTs
In addition to the fun of playing and discussing their common passion, car enthusiasts can win many gifts thanks to NFTouring. This is the principle of play and earn, which rewards the most diligent players. The winners of the different races can thus collect digital objects in the form of NFTs, but also NFTR tokens specific to the NFTouring application. These tokens will have many uses, not the least. In the game, they will allow you to buy vehicles, pilots and “modifications”, pay the participation fee in the races, improve your vehicles and your driver… They will also be usable on the NFTouring social network to reward content creators, participate in community votes or interact with premium users. Finally, they can be spent to buy real vehicles, merchandising, collector NFTs and private video content.
Determined to conquer its place on the web3, NFTouring has planned many collaborations with influencers known to car enthusiasts. The first will take place this month, for the sale of “private driver’s licenses” in collaboration with Youtubeur Seb Delanney. These licenses in the form of NFTs offer their holders many benefits:
- Access to the “Private league” which offers the opportunity to win a real sports car, luxury watches and world trips;
- A virtual NFTouring kit (a vehicle and mythical cover for the game);
- Access to the game and social network in preview, as well as private access to the “diamond community”;
- A VIP invite to private NFTouring events. After the launch party, which took place in Monaco on November 23, the next meeting is scheduled for Montpellier on January 26.
- Many “airdrops” of NFTR tokens and NFTs;
- Privileged access to future NFTouring “drops”;
- Access to all future seasons at no extra cost.
To mark this occasion and celebrate the upcoming launch, the NFTouring team has decided to offer an extraordinary gift to one of the 1,200 buyers of the “Private Driver’s License”. After drawing lots, the lucky winner wins a Maserati MC20, a supercar with a starting price of 220,000 euros!
This n‘is not investment advice. Always do your own research and only invest the money you can spare.
This content is produced in collaboration with NFTouring. The editors of BFMTV have not participated in the production of this content